How easy is it to set-up a workplace wellness program?
– Very easy, all you need is at least one participant and a private location large enough to host the session being conducted.
– Individual sessions require a floor space of 6’ x 10’.
– Group sessions require a space large enough to seat everyone comfortably, preferably at tables, to facilitate the ability to write notes if and when desired by participants.
– As for amenities, drinking water and washroom(s) must be easily accessible.
What type of sessions can be provided?
– Guided Meditation
Who pays for the workplace wellness sessions?
– For group sessions, the employer usually pays or a fund is set-up by the employees to pay for the session.
– For individual sessions, it is standard practice for the employees to pay for their own.
– As for the time used for the session, the employer can ask employees to make up the time by coming in early or staying late (flexi-time) or the employer can donate the time.
How are workplace wellness session payments to be made?
– Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. accepts cash, debit and credit cards. All sessions are to be paid in full upon completion. There are no net terms.
How are workplace wellness sessions scheduled?
– The workplace normally provides an employee who is willing to be responsible for posting the sign-up sheet provided by Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. and for liaising with Raincoast Elemental 2 days prior to the scheduled wellness event.
How long does it take to set-up and tear-down a workplace wellness event?
– The practitioner normally arrives 30 minutes prior to the first session to set-up. At the end of the last session, it normally takes 15 minutes to pack up and leave.
Is reflexology covered by extended health care?
– Reflexology is covered by some extended health care providers. Please check and let your employees know!
What is the operating territory of Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc.?
– Tri-Cities – Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody
– Maple Ridge
– Township of Langley.
How can I start a workplace wellness program when I own a home-based business with contractors?
– No worries, sessions can be conducted at an employer’s or employee’s home in the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge or the Township of Langley. We would love to provide a quote based on your company’s unique needs.
Does an organization need to guarantee the number of wellness events in a year?
– Absolutely not! Book events as and when required.
What if I want to gift a wellness session to an employee, contractor or client?
– Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. can provide you with some options based on your unique business needs.
Is Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. covered by insurance and WorkSafeBC?
Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. holds commercial general liability insurance and is registered with WorkSafeBC. The practitioner holds professional liability insurance with the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada.
Reflexology: What are the FAQs?
REFLEXOLOGY FAQs including BENEFITS
Reiki: What are the FAQs?
REIKI FAQs including BENEFITS
Guided Meditation: What are the FAQs?
GUIDED MEDITATION – RELAX the MIND