Finding Inner Peace
Who could benefit?
- feeling overwhelmed, tired or out of alignment.
- dealing with pain, anxiety, tension or insomnia.
- feeling irritable and frustrated.
- looking for balance and serenity
Someone who is looking for inner calm and tranquility
What I do is………
Support your ability to release unwanted stress and tension from your body to help restore holistic balance. To help you find and maintain a sense of inner peace.
When you find inner peace through holisitic balance……
- You are proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Your relationships are healthier and more rewarding.
- You are more productive, more resourceful and able to accomplish your goals with greater ease and grace.
- Your memory and your ability to focus and concentrate is enhanced.
In other words, when your energy is in alignment, you are more positive and resilient. It is easier for you to view challenges as opportunities – learning experiences for personal growth.
Relax and take a mini vacation from the comfort of your home.
- Reiki is a Japanese technique employed to promote deep relaxation. Relaxation supports your ability to self-heal.
- Therapeutic Touch also promotes relaxation. With this technique the practitioner first centres their own energy. Once centred, the practitioner will assess, smooth out, clear and align your energy field.
Either technique can be used to support relaxation. Each can be used to align the human energy field. The choice is yours.
Fee Schedule & Session Length
Selection #1 – $75.00 plus GST
- Approximately 60 minutes including all components
- 10-15 minutes to choose an affirmation
- 20-30 minutes Reiki or Therapeutic Touch
- 10-15 minutes debrief – homework given
Prior to the start of the actual Reiki or Therapeutic Touch session the client chooses an affirmation. Once the affirmation is decided upon, a 20 – 30 minute session follows. At the end of the 20 – 30 minute session, there is a debrief and homework is given. The integration of the session may take a few hours, days, or weeks. Your body knows the pace it must take. There are no short cuts.
Selection #2 – $50.00 plus GST
- Approximately 40 minutes
- 5 minute briefing
- 20 minute Reiki or Therapeutic Touch Session
- 10-15 minute debrief – homework given
Prior to the start of the actual Reiki or Therapeutic Touch session there is a short discussion about what to expect. At the end of the 20 minute session, there is a debrief and homework is given. The integration of the session may take a few hours, days, or weeks. Your body knows the pace it must take. There are no short cuts.
Holistic Balance & Benefits
All distance sessions promote holistic balance and your ability to find inner peace.
The benefits are many:
- Promoting relaxation and the release of tension and anxiety
- Supporting pain relief
- Aiding in better sleep – eases insomnia
- Supporting the body’s natural healing abilities
- Improving blood circulation
- Supporting better functioning of the digestive system
- Helping to decrease irritable behaviour
- Supporting better functioning of the immune system
- Helping in the elimination of waste products and fluids from the body
- Promoting a balancing effect on hormone production
- Helping to unblock congestion
- Promoting a balancing effect on the mind, body and spirit/heart-centre.
Never underestimate your ability to self-heal once you have released that which no longer serves you. You are perfect; however, sometimes you need to pause and knock off the dust and dirt you have collected. No different than a household spring cleaning. Your body, like your home, needs to be taken care of.
The Set Up
Please book the appointment through the practitioner at Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. by phone – 778-389-5152.
When booking, you will be asked to share your phone number and email address.
For the session work you will be contacted by phone.
Prior to the Session – Current Clients
You will receive an email that must be returned prior to the session acknowledging your consent to a distance treatment.
Prior to the Session – New Clients
You will be emailed the consent and waiver form.
Please do not fill out the form as the form is for your information only. It is to be read before the scheduled appointment.
At the start of the appointment, the practitioner will call you and go over the contents of the consent and waiver form with you. The practitoner will hand write your responses on a hard copy.
Once completed, the practitioner will send you an email asking you to consent to the contents of the form as well as providing permission for a distance session. The session will begin once the email reply with consent and permission has been received.