Muscle Monitoring Distance Work
Who could Benefit
- feeling overwhelmed, tired or out of alignment.
- dealing with pain, anxiety, tension or insomnia.
- feeling irritable and frustrated.
- looking for balance, peace and serenity.
- tired of reacting in the same way, no matter how many times you say you won’t.
- seeing a pattern of behaviour you would like to change but, don’t know how.
What I do is………
Ask your body.
In custom sessions muscle monitoring is used to determine the stress and the way your body would prefer to release the stress.
Your body may choose from a number of different techniques. The list includes: acupressure, sound with tuning forks, essences with attitudes, Tibetan or 5 element figure 8s to name a few.
Or, the body may choose to decrease the anxiety and tension it is holding by reintegrating the brain through the amygdala or by balancing the immune system.
The body knows what it needs as it seeks to find alignment and balance, you just need to listen.
When you are balanced…..
- You are proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Your relationships are healthier and more rewarding.
- You are more productive, more resourceful and able to accomplish your goals with greater ease and grace.
- Your memory and your ability to focus and concentrate is enhanced.
- You are able to find contentment more easily and, to be at peace.
In other words, when your energy is aligned and in balance, you are more positive and resilient. It is easier for you to view challenges as opportunities – learning experiences for personal growth.
- 90 – 120 minutes (timings per section may vary)
- 10-15 minutes to discuss the issue
- 60 – 90 minute session
- 10-15 minutes debrief – homework given
Prior to the start of the custom energy session the client describes their situation. Once the situation is outlined, the session follows. In a distance session, muscle monitoring is achieved by the practitioner surrogating for the client. At the end of the session, there is a debrief and homework is given if required. The integration of the session may take a few hours, days, or weeks. Your body knows the pace it must take. There are no short cuts.
Holistic Balance & Benefits
All distance sessions promote holistic balance and your ability to find peace. The benefits are many:
- Promoting relaxation and the release of tension and anxiety
- Supporting pain relief
- Aiding in better sleep – eases insomnia
- Supporting the body’s natural healing abilities
- Improving blood circulation
- Supporting better functioning of the digestive system
- Helping to decrease irritable behaviour
- Supporting better functioning of the immune system
- Helping in the elimination of waste products and fluids from the body
- Promoting a balancing effect on hormone production
- Helping to unblock congestion
- Promoting a balancing effect on the mind, body and spirit/heart-centre
- Improving relationships and promotiong co-operation
- $140.00 plus GST
- payment by e-transfer or credit/debit card to Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc.
The Set Up
You need to book the appointment through the practitioner at Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. by phone – 778-389-5152.
When booking, you will be asked to share your phone number and email address.
For the session work you will be contacted by video conference.
Prior to the Session – Current Clients
You will receive an email that must be returned prior to the session acknowledging your consent to a distance session.
Prior to the Session – New Clients
You will be emailed the consent and waiver form.
Please do not fill out the form, the form is for your information only. It is to be read before the scheduled appointment.
At the start of the appointment, the practitioner will call you and go over the contents of the consent and waiver form with you. Diane will hand write the information required on a hard copy.
Once completed, the practitioner will send you an email asking you to consent to the contents of the form as well as providing permission for a distance session. The session will begin once the email reply with consent and permission has been received.
Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. is a complementary care provider.
All the services provided by complementary care providers are complementary to, and do not replace the prescribed treatment/therapy of a licensed Medical Professional. Complementary care providers do not diagnose, treat or prescribe.
Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. domiciles in Canada and falls under the laws and jurisdiction of Canada.