Thursdays from 1:00 – 5:00 pm
White Lotus Divine Healing
2607 Saint John’s St, Port Moody
Book by phone – 604-937-5540
New – By appointment only – Monday Evenings
Appointments are also available on alternate days or times when the space and practitioner are available.
Who could Benefit
- Individuals not feeling like themselves. Perhaps more irritable.
- Individuals who are feeling overwhelmed, tired or out of alignment.
- Individuals with a new or worsening health condition.
- Individuals who are dealing with pain, anxiety, tension or insomnia.
- Individuals looking for balance, peace and serenity
What I do is………
Support your ability to release unwanted stress and tension from the body to help restore holistic balance – energetic alignment.
When we are aligned – balanced………….
- We are proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Our relationships are healthier and more rewarding.
- Our memory and our ability to focus and concentrate is enhanced.
- We are more productive, more resourceful and able to accomplish our goals with greater ease and grace.
- We like and are content with ourselves.
In other words, when our energy is in alignment, we are positive and more resilient. It is easier to view challenges as opportunities – learning experiences for personal growth.
- Reflexology encourages the body to move towards a state of holistic balance and better function. It is a non-invasive, hands-on technique which stimulates reflex points on the feet and/or hands.
- Reiki is a Japanese technique employed to promote deep relaxation. The practitioner gently places their hands in various positions on or just above the head and body of the client.
- Therapeutic Touch is a non-invasive technique. The practitioner first centres their own energy. Once centred, the practitioner uses either no touch or light touch to assess, smooth out, clear and align a client’s energy field.
- Touch for Health and Specialized Kinesiology use muscle monitoring to detect stress within the body. Techniques are applied, according to the type of stress detected, to restore balance.
- 15 minutes – only available in Therapeutic Touch
- Supports relaxation and the release of tension.
Choose the modality – Reflexology, Reiki or Therapeutic Touch
- *20 minutes – does not include an affirmation
- 30 minutes – includes an affirmation
- 45 minutes – includes an affirmation
- 60 minutes – includes an affirmation
- Supports relaxation to centre and ground
* 20 minute reflexology session concentrates on balancing the autonomic nervous system.
Specialty – Chakra Balance
- 20 minutes – affirmations, sound essence sprays and AkuRy information chips may be used in the session.
- Homework usually given to the client to help support the balance.
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
- Includes an affirmation
- Supports relaxation to promote energetic balance, energetic alignment – mind, body and heart centre.
- What makes a feature session so unique is that the client’s body, through muscle monitoring, determines the modality and/or the level (meridians, chakras or figure 8s) at which the session is to take place.
Holistic Balance & Benefits
All sessions promote holistic balance, energetic alignment, and the benefits are many.
- promotes relaxation
- promotes the release of tension and anxiety
- supports pain relief
- aides in better sleep – eases insomnia
- supports the body’s natural healing abilities
- supports better functioning of the digestive system
- improves blood circulation
- helps to decrease irritable behaviour
- supports better functioning of the immune system
- helps in the elimination of waste products and fluids from the body
- helps to unblock congestion
- promotes a balancing effect on hormone production
- promotes a balancing effect on the mind, body and spirit/heart-centre.
- 15 minutes – Therapeutic Touch only – $20.00
- 20 minutes – $30.00
- 30 minutes – $67.50
- 45 minutes – $78.75
- 60 minutes – $90.00
- 90 minutes – $140.00
- 120 minutes – $170.00
GST is applicable to all session fees.
All session provided by Raincoast Elemental Wellness and Consulting Inc. are complementary to, and do not replace, the treatment and/or therapy prescribed by a licensed medical professional.